Tuesday, February 24, 2009

From the other side

My eyes have been opened to see things from the other side. Sometimes when you have set your mind on something and you wait, and you wait, when you find it, at first you don't see it because you have gotten caught up in the wait.
I have found what I have been waiting for, for what seems an eternity. I feel like a child learning to walk. I don't want to look back, I want to give myself to it wholeheartedly. No reservations. No fears of what could go wrong. I just know it is right. I know it is what I have longed for my whole life. It is the most beautiful thing I could have ever imagined. It so far exceeds what I had ever hoped for, I keep thinking maybe I am dreaming. Could God be so good to me? Why, what have I done to deserve something so wonderful, beautiful and perfect? I hope and pray that I can give back in excess of what is expected. I am in a place I have never been before. I don't know how to go from here, so I just have to trust that God will walk with me through it.
I also need to appreciate every second, every minute, every hour. Never take my eyes off the fact this is a gift from God. Thank you my Heavenly Father for opening my eyes and for waking me up from my slumber.

1 comment:

  1. Laura, your post is intriguing. Makes me want to know more. What is happening in your life?

    ReplyDelete

Followers