Friday, February 13, 2009

Highest Respect Award



In life I have found that you come across many different types of people. The amount of people who fall into these categories gets smaller and smaller depending upon the category. There are those who pass through your life, you remember them with a smile. We meet many of these in our lives. Then there are those who inspire you to do better. There are still plenty of these, but not as many as the first category. Then there are those with whom you form an instant friendship, and they remain your friend your whole life. There are even less of these. Then there are those who are "Kindred Spirits" that you feel you have known forever and they just "Get" you and you "Get" them. There are very few of these. Then there is the category that I will focus on here. People who get your "highest respect" award. I am blessed to be able to put 2 people in this category that I have met in my lifetime. The first has held this position in my life for the past 14 years (Keith Julius Jackson, who was willing to take a bullet for my son), and now I have added a new one to the list. Moses Kobogoza.
Moses, you get my Highest Respect Award. There are some people who for whatever reason, known only to God, have carried the weight of the world on their shoulders. How they have walked that out in their life for both of these people, has earned them my respect in a deeper way than I can even explain.

So I want to take this opportunity to let not only Moses know, but anyone who reads this blog know, this is a man worth knowing. Nuff Respect Moses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers